Up to 10Gbps Speed and Multi-shielded Cable
ShineKee Cat7 network Ethernet cable could transmitting data at speed up to 10Gbps over 100m run of cable. It is made out of 4 shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires with two gold RJ45 connectors on each end. Compared to the Cat 6A/6/5 Ethernet cable, the additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
ShineKee Network Ethernet cables offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switches, hubs, network printers, game boxes and network attached storage devices , Xbox, PS2,PS3,Ps4 and game boxes whit RJ45 port.
Plug and play, no need other work to do!
1. Cat 7,SSTP Compatible with Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6a Ethernet Cable
2. Conductor Construction: 8 wires Stranded Copper with shielding, much better than performance than copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire
3. Support bandwidth upto 600Mhz
4. Support speed up to 10Gbps
5. 26AWG, OD:7.3 mm
6. Gold Plated RJ45 connectors for good signal quality
7. 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference and crosstalk
8. Strange heavy duty cable, flexible PVC jacket
9.Change free and friendly serviceConductor material: 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper
Insulating material: HDPE
Plug jacket: PVC
Application: network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/Cable modems, patch panels and other twisted-pair applications.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Cat7 Ethernet cable support bandwidth up to 600MHz, connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds and surf the net, stream videos, music and other data at high speed
10Gbps high speed: this network cord is able to transfer data at speeds of up to 10Gbps
Made of 4 shielded Twisted Pair by copper wires with two RJ45 connectors. Compared to the cat 6/5 network Ethernet Cable,
The clip protector keeps the RJ45 connector from unwanted snags while routing the cable.
For outdoor/indoor use
There are no reviews yet.